Monday, July 4, 2011

Our Trip to Mussoorie, in the Mountains

It was great.  It was amazing.  It was beautiful.  I mean really.  It was the Himalayan Mountains.  I still can't believe we went.  Despite the car sickness on the way there (yikes!, and thanks to Phenergan for the save on the way home), the rabid monkeys that Bob kept trying to befriend, and the cold fog, which reminded me of scary movies, it was the best vacation I've ever been on.  My favorite pics are below:


the view

the garden outside our room




  
bob and the fog

me and the mountains

the rabid monkey bob wanted to be friends with
little bracelet man

a great anniversary!


I am tempted to go on and on about the beauty of the earth, the glory of God, the wonders of nature, etc, but Bob said, "Sometimes people just like to look at pictures.  I know I do."  So enjoy friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment