Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Random Photos

 In light of the unexciting nature of the last few weeks, I thought I'd just post a few photos that have yet to find a home in other posts.  Enjoy!

  
The trip to the Post Office was surprisingly uneventful.  NOTHING went wrong, which is rare in India!

Some rickshaw drivers waiting for a gig.

View from a rickshaw.
Another, more interesting view from a rickshaw.  Any and everything can be bought and delivered in India.  Including mattresses.

The rickshaw driver enjoying some cold water (that I gave him) after bringing me home.  He then tried to scam me out of money.  Whatevs.
The best part about Dilli Haat, a local craft market we visited, was the food.  I am enjoying some kachoori, which are pockets of bread stuffed with vegetables and then deep fried.

"Cold coffee" is a BIG deal in India.  Bob can't get enough :)

On the left: one of our favorite Indian foods, chole baturri, which is a bit like chili.  On the right... I can't really remember.  I think it might be dahi bhalla, a yogurt treat that Bob likes and which I find a bit repulsive.

Monsoon view from our apartment.
Cute boy riding in auto rickshaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment